by Jill Roughan, PhD, US Business Development PEPperPRINT GmbH
Thursday, November 2, 2017 from 9:00-10:00 AM PST / 6:00-7:00 PM CET
PEPperPRINT´s unique peptide microarrays are synthesized in situ by digital laser printing directly onto glass slides. The benefits of this technique are an unlimited flexibility in terms of peptide content, excellent signal-to-noise ratios and high spot density allowing proteome-wide epitope mappings with minimal sample need.
PEPperPRINT recently developed a number of solutions for cancer research that include
- Validation of therapeutic antibodies for cancer treatment
- Monitoring the humoral immune response to selected tumor antigens
- Identification of cancer-related autoantibodies
- Screening for new diagnostic tumor markers
- Translation of point mutations into cancer neoepitope microarrays
To learn more about PEPperPRINT's peptide microarray solutions for cancer research including case studies and scientific publications, we invite you to join our upcoming scientific presentation followed by a Q&A session.