We invite you to meet us at the AACR Annual Meeting 2017 on April 1-5, 2017 in the exhibition area at booth #3548 in Washington, D.C.
At the AACR, PEPperPRINT will introduce the new PEPperCHIP® Cancer Neoepitope Microarray for the fingerprint analysis of cancer antibody responses against tumor neoepitopes.
The new PEPperCHIP® Cancer Neoepitope Microarray enables you to:
- translate cancer point mutations into peptide microarrays
- switch from sequencing data to a personalized peptide microarray in 4 weeks
- validate therapeutic antibodies against tumor associated antigens
- identify immunogenic neoepitopes for immunotherapy
- develop individualized cancer vaccines
- monitor personalized antibody responses
- discover prognostic cancer neoepitopes
We look forward to meet you there!