We updated the PEPperCHIP® Autoimmune Epitope Microarray based on new entries in the Immune Epitope Database including some new citrullinated peptides from literature.
The new PEPperCHIP® Autoimmune Epitope Microarray 3.0 covers 4,287 linear autoimmune epitopes including 286 citrullinated peptides as well as the corresponding arginine variants. The database epitopes correlate with a variety of autoimmune diseases including Crohn’s disease, diabetes mellitus, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, Sjögren’s syndrome, systemic lupus erythematosus, vitiligo and many more.
Numerous research institutes, biotech and pharma companies meanwhile successfully applied the PEPperCHIP® Autoimmune Epitope Microarray to e.g.
- identify unknown autoimmune diseases in patient sera
- correlate autoantibody-specific IgG or IgM response profiles with pathogenesis
- disclose differential antibody responses of autoimmune patient groups
- discover new prognostic marker peptides
- discriminate multiple autoimmune diseases
For more information on the epitope content of the new PEPperCHIP® Autoimmune Epitope Microarray 3.0, please download the material data sheet as well as the microarray layout scheme on the product website.