The PEPperCHIP® Transglutaminase Microarrayis based on 6 transglutaminase variants (hFXIII, hTG1, hTG2, hTG3, hTG4 and hTG6) that are translated into overlapping 15 amino acid peptides with a maximum peptide-peptide overlap of 14 amino acids for full epitope coverage. It is perfectly suited for:
- high resolution epitope mapping of anti-transglutaminase antibodies
- antibody specificity analysis with 6 different transglutaminase antigens
- serum antibody screening for anti-transglutaminase antibodies
- isotype-specific IgG and IgA profiling from serum and plasma
- correlation of anti-transglutaminase antibody responses with pathogenesis
The PEPperCHIP® Transglutaminase Microarray is exclusively distributed by ZEDIRA, a clinical stage biotech company specialized in drug discovery and diagnostics development in the transglutaminase field. More information including the epitope content and the PEPperCHIP® Transglutaminase Microarray layout are available on ZEDIRA's Website.