For the very first time, the new PEPperCHIP® Human Epitome Microarray covers all linear human B-cell epitopes of the Immune Epitope Database including all epitopes of the most common vaccines.
The 28,895 different peptides of the PEPperCHIP® Human Epitome Microarray are based on 23,163 database epitopes of 2,542 different proteins and 468 different organsims. Sorted by disease states, the PEPperCHIP® Human Epitome Microarray covers the following indications:
- 8,504 epitopes of infectious diseases
- 3,808 epitopes of autoimmune diseases including 301 citrullinated peptides
- 3,451 epitopes of allergens
- 199 cancer epitopes and 995 epitopes of other diseases
- 1,481 epitopes of healthy controls
- 4,661 epitopes of the most common vaccines
The vaccine content of the PEPperCHIP® Human Epitome Microarray includes all database epitopes of the most common (e.g. Diphtheria toxin, human poliovirus 3 strain Sabin, Clostridium tetani, measles virus, Bordetella pertussis, hepatitis A and B virus) as well as some less common vaccines (e.g. Japanese encephalitis virus, tick-borne encephalitis virus, rabies virus, West Nile virus).
The new PEPperCHIP® Human Epitome Microarray enables the highly multiplexed analysis of IgG, IgM and IgA antibody responses in human sera for a variety of applications:
- comprehensive analysis of antibody profiles in patient sera
- discovery of hidden or emerging diseases
- monitoring of antibody titers after vaccination and/or infection
- correlation of autoimmune disease with infections
- cross-reactivity testing of monoclonal antibodies
- and many more, equivalent to more than 28,000 peptide ELISAs at once
For more information on the epitope content of the new PEPperCHIP® Human Epitome Microarray, please download the material data sheet as well as the microarray layout scheme.
- PEPperCHIP® Human Epitome Microarray data sheet
- PEPperCHIP® Human Epitome Microarray layout and content
The new PEPperCHIP® Human Epitome Microarray is intended for research use and only available in combination with PEPperMAP® Service.