The PEPperCHIP® Autoimmune Epitope Microarray is based on 3,359 linear autoimmune epitopes including 192 citrullinated peptides of the Immune Epitope Database (www.iedb.org). The epitopes correlate with a variety of autoimmune diseases including Crohn’s disease, diabetes mellitus, rheumatoid arthritis, Sjögren’s syndrome, systemic lupus erythematosus, vitiligo and many more.
Numerous research institutes, biotech and pharma companies meanwhile successfully applied the PEPperCHIP® Autoimmune Epitope Microarray to e.g.
- analyze autoantibody profiles in human and murine serum samples
- differentiate IgG and IgM autoantibody profiles
- detect various viral infections correlating with autoimmune diseases
- discover new autoantibody serum markers in a uniquely multiplexed manner
- screen for differential autoantibody profiles in patient vs. control groups
In this application note, we describe the analysis of IgG and IgM autoantibody profiles of the serum of a 56 year old female diabetes mellitus type 1 patient with the PEPperCHIP® Autoimmune Epitope Microarray 2.0. We could identify a number of antibody responses against various viral and human antigens including hits that are linked to the development of type 1 diabetes and Sjögren’s syndrome.
- Download the Application Note: Human Autoantibody Screening with the PEPperCHIP® Autoimmune Epitope Microarray 2.0
- Please download the detailed report including raw data from our Application Note website.