PEPperPRINT provides synthetic peptides for various applications like ELISA tests, competition assays, antibody generation, immunizations, the characterization of protein interaction sites, spotting and affinity purification.
PEPperPRINT further provides standard and custom peptide sets e.g. for antigen-specific T-cell stimulation, epitope mapping, T- and B-cell research and vaccine development.
Boost your research and benefit from our custom peptide solutions. We are committed to:
- Service: Custom solutions and thorough support
- Reliability: Stringent quality control and documentation
- Flexibility:Synthesis on short notice and on-time delivery
Standard Peptides and Peptide Sets
We provide a broad selection of synthetic standard peptides in varying amounts and purities, as exemplified below. Please request a full list of our synthetic standard peptides here.
- 3x Flag-tag peptide (MDYKDHDGDYKDHDIDYKDDDDK)
- c-Myc peptide (EQKLISEEDL)
- V5 peptide (GKPIPNPLLGLDST)
- β-Amyloid (DAEFRHDSGYEVHHQKLVFFAEDVGSNKGAIIGLMVGGVVIA)
- CMV (IE-1): 15 amino acid peptides with an overlap of 11 amino acids, 137 different peptides
- hCMV (pp65): 15 amino acid peptides with an overlap of 11 amino acids, 138 different peptides
- CEF: 23 HLA class I-restricted T-cell epitopes from human cytomegalovirus, Epstein-Barr virus and influenza virus
- Epstein-Barr Virus: 15 HLA class I-restricted T-cell epitopes from Epstein-Barr virus
Custom Peptide Synthesis
- Peptide length: up to 60 amino acid peptides
- Amount: from 1 mg small scale for proteomics up to 5 g
- Purity: crude peptides, ≥70%, ≥90%, ≥95% and ≥98%
- Including mass spectrometry documentation
- Including HPLC documentation for purified peptides
We offer a broad range of peptide modifications as listed below. Please ask for further modifications.
Available Peptide Modifications:
Available N- / C-Terminal Modifications:
| || |
| || |
Custom Peptide Libraries and Peptide Pools
Peptide libraries are an efficient tool for T-cell epitope discovery, epitope mapping and validation as well as for vaccine development and many other biological screenings.
- Peptide lengths: routinely 8-15 amino acid or 16-25 amino acid peptides
- Scale: 2 μmol scale (expect an average yield of 1.5 mg for a 10 amino acid peptide)
- Purity: from crude peptide to ≥98%
- Delivery: in a 96-tube rack format as lyophilized powder in individual tubes
- Including HPLC and MALDI MS documentation
Quality Control: Choose among 3 levels of quality control
- Standard Level QC: Mass spectrometry of 6 of the 96 peptides in the set
- Silver Level QC: HPLC analysis and mass spectrometry of 12 of the 96 peptides in the set
- Gold Level QC: HPLC analysis of 10 and mass spectrometry of all peptides of the set
Our customer support is happy to assist you with the selection of the most appropriate peptide specifications for your application including peptide purity, amount, peptide modifications and analytical options.