The PEPperCHIP® Training Kit is an all-inclusive-package to practice microarray handling, assay conditions, data quantification and evaluation with PEPperPRINT's new peptide microarray platform PEPperCHIP®. The training kit is a uniquely cost-effective solution that covers all microarray-related antibodies, reagents and materials including:
- A PEPperCHIP® Peptide Microarray with three array copies for one-by one assays with one epitope mapping and two different epitope substitution scans
- A suited three well incubation tray for one-by-one assays
- All required buffers and blocking solutions
- A 14-day free license for PepSlide® Analyzer microarray image analysis software
The PEPperCHIP® Training Kit is available for most common microarray scanners with Cy3/Cy5-labeled antibodies as well as with DyLight680/DyLight800-labeled antibodies for infrared scanners. The kit is complemented by a detailed protocol for general handling, all immunoassays, data read-out and software-assisted data analysis. Additional materials needed are limited to:
- An orbital shaker
- A microarray scanner (e.g. GenePix 4000B, 4100B and 4300/4400 Microarray Scanners, Tecan Laser and Power Scanner, Agilent High-Resolution and SureScan Microarray Scanner, Innopsys InnoScan 710 and 900, NimbleGen MS 200 Microarray Scanner, LI-COR Odyssey Imaging System and many more)
- A computer for data analysis
For detailed information, we recommend to download the standard PEPperCHIP® Immunoassay Protocol.
Please don't hesitate to ask for more information or for a quote for the all-inclusive PEPperCHIP® Training Kit. We look forward to provide you with any support and information needed to advance your research with custom, optimized solutions.
Subscribe to the PEPperPRINT
Email Newsletter and receive a
50 € voucher.