Up to 35,000 different peptides in duplicate for high throughput screening are displayed on PEPperCHIP® Discovery Microarrays.
Fully tailored according to your research needs, PEPperCHIP® Discovery Microarrays provide optimal solutions for large-scale antigen and epitope discovery screens for e.g.
- Biomarker identification
- Multiplexed epitope mappings
- Peptide discovery
- High throughput peptide optimization
|Peptide Synthesis:||On-chip using Fmoc chemistry and rountine double coupling steps|
|Microarray Format:|| Discovery format |
|Number of Peptides:||Up to 60,000 custom peptide features (e.g. 35,000 peptides printed in duplicate)|
|Array Content:|| Custom protein-derived overlapping peptides, huge peptide collections, substitution scans etc.|
|Available Amino Acids:||L- and D-amino acids, citrulline and other amino acids on request|
|Peptide Length:||Rountine synthesis of up to 15mer peptides, longer peptides on request|
|Control Peptides:||HA (YPYDVPDYAG) and polio (KEVPALTAVETGAT) epitopes, other controls on request|
Optimal array design and project setup are thoroughly supported by peptide microarray experts from PEPperPRINT. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and preferences.
Input Data & Sample Material
- 100 µl serum or 100 µg purified antibody
- Protein sequences (e.g. FASTA format or UniProt ID) or peptide collections/sequences (Excel, Word or text files)
Due to the uncommon discovery microarray format, PEPperCHIP® Discovery Microarrays are exclusively provided in combination with a PEPperMAP® Services.
PEPperCHIP® Discovery Microarray design and production takes about 4 weeks starting from confirmation of the microarray content. We usually ask to ship the sample(s) within this period. Subsequently, the assays will take around 1-2 weeks followed by another week for data quantification, evaluation and reporting. A custom screening service based on a PEPperCHIP® Discovery Microarray hence requires around around 6-7 weeks from microarray production to delivery of the scientific report.
- Access to up to 35,000 different peptides per assay
- Most economical solution for high throughput peptide screening
- Fast and flexible screening routines
- Outstanding signal-to-noise ratios due to proprietary slide coatings
- Comprehensive support by PEPperPRINT's peptide microarray experts
- Data evaluation and reporting on a scientific level
Subscribe to the PEPperPRINT
Email Newsletter and receive a
50 € voucher.