From single antigens translated into overlapping peptides to whole virus proteomes – PEPperCHIP® Custom Peptide Microarrays can be fully tailored in a uniquely cost-effective manner.
|Peptide Synthesis:||On-chip using Fmoc chemistry and rountine double coupling steps|
|Microarray Format:||Standard slide format (3'' x 1'', 75.4 mm x 25.0 mm x 1.0 mm)|
|Number of Peptides:||From 120 to 5,412 peptides printed in duplicate|
|Arrays Copies per Chip:||From single arrays to 16 arrays per chip depending on the number of peptides|
|Array Content:||Custom protein-derived overlapping peptides, peptide collections, substitution scans etc.|
|Available Amino Acids:||L- and D-amino acids, citrulline and other amino acids on request|
|Peptide Length:||Rountine synthesis of up to 15mer peptides, longer peptides on request|
|Control Peptides:||Standard HA (YPYDVPDYAG) and Flag (DYKDDDDKAS) tags, other controls on request|
We support you with your optimal peptide array design and project setup. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Input Data & Sample Material
- 10-20 µl serum/plasma or 10-20 µg purified antibody
- Protein sequences (e.g. FASTA format or UniProt ID) or peptide collections (Excel, Word or text files)
PEPperCHIP® Peptide Microarray analysis is straightforward and can be done in your own lab or by PEPperPRINT experts within a PEPperMAP® Service Offer. Further information about lab requirements for peptide microarray analysis can be found here.
From peptide array design to production and quality control, it takes about 3 weeks.
- Highest spot densities and numbers of peptides per chip
- Widely unlimited peptide content flexibility
- Adjustment of peptide microarray layouts according to your specifications
- Cost-effective solutions without excessive and expensive peptide pre-synthesis
- Multiple peptide array copies per chip for one-by-one assays
- Outstanding signal-to-noise ratios due to custom slide coatings
- Straighforward handling and analysis
- Comprehensive support before, during and after purchase
Subscribe to the PEPperPRINT
Email Newsletter and receive a
50 € voucher.