For the very first time, the new PEPperCHIP® Human Epitome Microarray covers all linear human B-cell epitopes of the Immune Epitope Database.
The 29,128 different peptides of the PEPperCHIP® Human Epitome Microarray are based on 23,163 database epitopes of 3,209 different proteins and 591 different organisms. Sorted by disease states, the PEPperCHIP® Human Epitome Microarray covers the following indications:
- 8,504 epitopes of infectious diseases
- 3,808 epitopes of autoimmune diseases including 301 citrullinated peptides
- 3,451 epitopes of allergens
- 64 epitopes of transparent diseases
- 199 cancer epitopes
- 995 epitopes of other diseases
- 1,481 epitopes of healthy controls
- 4,661 epitopes of the most common vaccines
The PEPperCHIP® Human Epitome Microarray enables the high throughput screening of serum and plasma antibody responses against all linear human B-cell epitopes of the Immune Epitope Database: This corresponds to 29,128 peptide ELISA in a single assay with less than 50 µl sample need.
Microarray scan of a PEPperCHIP® Human Epitome Microarray with IgG (red) and IgM (green) response profiles from patient serum (left); IgG and IgM hit lists are directly linked with Immune Epitope Database entries and literature as well as the corresponding antigen.
The PEPperCHIP® Human Epitome Microarray covers the following applications:
- epitome-wide antibody screening
- differentiation between IgG and IgM or IgA response profiles
- high throughput serum biomarker discovery
- identification of prognostic epitopes
- cross-reactivity analysis of mono- and polyclonal antibodies
- patient stratification
- investigation of links between autoimmune and infectious diseases
- cross-reactivity analysis of therapeutic and diagnostic antibodies
The new PEPperCHIP® Human Epitome Microarray is intended for research use. For more information on the epitope content, please download the material data sheet as well as the microarray layout scheme.
- PEPperCHIP® Human Epitome Microarray data sheet
- PEPperCHIP® Human Epitome Microarray layout and content
Due to the discovery microarray format and the resulting large data sets, PEPperCHIP® Human Epitome Microarrays are exclusively provided in combination with a PEPperMAP® Services.
- 50 µl serum or 50 µg purified antibody
The PEPperCHIP® Human Epitome Microarray is usually available within 1-2 weeks. We ask to ship the sample(s) within this period. The assays will take 1-2 weeks followed by another week for data quantification, evaluation and reporting. A custom screening service based on a PEPperCHIP® Human Epitome Microarray, hence, requires 3-5 weeks from order confirmation to delivery of the scientific report.
- largest human epitope library available on peptide microarray
- equivalent to more than 29,000 peptide ELISAs at once
- most economical solution for high throughput peptide screening
- outstanding signal-to-noise ratios due to proprietary slide coatings
- comprehensive analysis by PEPperPRINT's peptide microarray experts
- data evaluation and reporting on a scientific level
Subscribe to the PEPperPRINT
Email Newsletter and receive a
50 € voucher.